Vehicle Request Form
How to Request a Vehicle from Auted
As a small organization, Auted awards vehicles to qualified low-income families in Montgomery County, Maryland.
Are you struggle with transportation, ready to gain access to better employment opportunities, and enjoy personal independence? Auted could be able to help.
As a charity, Auted receives car donations from the generous benevolent public, our ASE certified master mechanics oversee making them “road-ready”, and then we award them at affordable prices to eligible families in Montgomery County, Maryland.
You may contact the local Department of Social Services for a referrer.
You must meet the following basic criteria to qualify for a vehicle
- You must be a Montgomery County Resident.
- You must have a verifiable job offer or be working at least 30 hours a week where you are currently working within the last 30 days.
- You must present a valid driver’s license from the state of Maryland.
- You must be able to obtain insurance and not have any bad driving record or any past criminal record. (no DWIs or DUIs)
- You must not have any other vehicle in your household.
- You must be drug-free.
- You must be able to cover fees for taxes, tags, and title (approximately an additional $500)
- You must be 25 years old or older, or if you are under the age of 25, you must have children.
- You must not have participated in any other free car Grants or free car donation program in the past six months.
- You may need to meet additional criteria required.
Requests for a vehicle can be made to email@example.com
501(c)(3) Charity Non-Profit Organization. Your donation is tax deductible.