Disadvantaged Youth Auto Repairs Apprentice Course
This automotive technology preparatory course is an introductory course designed to help students gain the knowledge necessary for the vocational application of this subject. Completion of this program does not fulfill the legal requirements of state licenses or certifications, which may require additional training or apprenticeships.
This 45-hour course provides the fundamental knowledge, experience, and know-how for maintaining an automobile. The course is basic and designed for a student with little or no knowledge of an automobile’s operation. The intent of the course is to help the student determine if she/he wants to pursue Automotive Service as a career.
Who administers the AUTED program
AUTED students are trained and assisted by experienced, professional instructors, advisors, and volunteers.
- Completion of all paperwork
- Must be 17 years’ old
- Valid Driver’s License or in the process of applying for one
- Eligible applicants will attend a series of interviews
- Students need to be able to attend classes from 8:30 AM to 2:30 PM
- We will notify students accepted to the AUTED program in writing.
For more information send a request by email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
*Auted is IRS-Approved 501(c)(3) Tax-Exempt Non-Profit Organization.
Support Our Cause – Your donation is 100% Tax Deductible